Bible Trivia Answers
1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God...All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made." John 1:1,3.
2. In the Garden of Eden, (Gen 2:8-17).
3. He did not; he ate of the forbidden fruit, (Gen 3:1-24).
5. No! "Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?...Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee" (Ps 139:7, 12).
6. In Revelation, "as standing by the river of the water of life, in the midst of the paradise of God" (Rev2:7, 22:1, 2).